The Revealed Rome handbook to exploring the Eternal City has just been published! You can buy my new (and first!) Kindle book here.
If you're planning on coming to Rome, check it out. If you're familiar with my blog, you know what to expect: lots of juicy, no-holds-barred tips to exploring Rome like an insider. It's organized so you can start reading as soon as you're even just thinking about heading to Rome, with useful sections on deciding what time of year to come (and for how long).
You'll also learn tips and tricks like:
- how to pick an authentic Roman restaurant at a glance
- budget accommodation options you may not have considered
- how to skip the lines at the Colosseum and the Vatican
- how to protect yourself from pickpocketing in Rome
- which Roman dishes you have to try
- how to take a taxi in Rome (without getting ripped off)
- where to find drinking water, and bathrooms, while out and about
- how to navigate Rome's public transportation system
- what to do if your restaurant bill seems inflated
- the best neighborhoods in Rome for shopping
…and much more!
Yay for e-book publishing!