Want juicy, no-holds-barred tips to exploring Rome like an insider? It just got even easier.
New for 2017/2018, I’ve published an in-depth expansion and update of the Revealed Rome Handbook: Tips and Tricks for Exploring the Eternal City—including the option to buy the book in print.
Buy it on Amazon here.
Here are some of the reviews it’s already received:
“Tremendously useful. The only book you really need for planning a trip to Rome.”
“Very handy guide. Good, useful insider information.”
“The book was comprehensive and informative, but not overwhelming. Easy to read and well organized. Highly recommended for first time visitors to Rome.”
“Found much information to enhance our four-night stay in Rome—especially as this was our 3rd trip and we were interested in the more secondary sights. Still much left to see next time.”
In the book, you’ll learn up-to-date tips and tricks like:
- how to pick an authentic Roman restaurant at a glance
- the one place to never take a taxi
- secrets to skipping the lines at the Colosseum, the Vatican and more
- off-the-beaten-path neighborhoods that should be on your list
- how to eat gluten-free, vegetarian or with other dietary restrictions
- whether to invest in a Roma Pass
- budget accommodation options you may not have considered
- how to protect yourself from pickpocketing in Rome
- where to find drinking water, and bathrooms, while out and about
- how to navigate Rome’s public transportation system
- what to do if your restaurant bill seems inflated
- the best places in Rome to go shopping
…and much, much more!
Note: Bought the book before April 2017, and now wish you’d waited for the new version? Don’t worry: If yo can replace the older version with this update! If you’re using a Kindle device or app, turn on Annotations Backup to back up your notes, highlights and bookmarks. Then go to the Manage Your Content and Devices page, select “Automatic Book Update” under the Settings tab and select “On” from the dropdown menu. Your e-book automatically will be updated to the new version.
If you’d prefer to receive the book as a PDF, order it through Paypal by clicking on the button below. When I receive the order confirmation, I will e-mail you the book as a PDF. (Just be aware that this is a manual process, so can take me up to 48 hours to e-mail over).
Happy trip planning from Revealed Rome!